Friday, September 7, 2012

A Treasure Found

Once upon a morning walk, I noticed a log, that was placed upright to be a log table, had fallen over on its side during the rains. I bent down to grab hold of the log to move it, as it had fallen on some perennials.
The buzzing sound alarmed me to get back. I got back and saw the bees swarming. I felt a sting and ran for the house. While I was telling my Uncle what had happened, he was swatting bees away from him.
Those bees followed me into the house.
We both had been stung.


I was excited to have found a bee hive/nest right in the front yard!
Bees are pollinators.
Without them we all would not have the crops we harvest.
All my flower planting has payed off!
Those bees love my flowers and built themselves a nest
and hopefully will stay put around here to help me with my gardens and harvest.



A women and her bee hives and flowers.
MY TREASURE

No comments:

Post a Comment