Thursday, May 3, 2012

138th KY Derby


the neighbor's horses



Been crazy for horses since I was young.
Horses are beautiful, strong, loyal, athletic, dependable and have helped us, more so than any
other animal, through our  history.
Being on the back of a horse running as fast as they can go is awesome. I used to do this as a kid,
letting my horse run as fast as they could go for miles down the country roads.
Horses love to run, thats what they do best.
So, horse racing is a natural thing. And the KY Derby is a great race.
I used to go to Arlington Park race track, which is now owned by Churchill Downs in Louisville.
My picks for the 138th Derby race are:

Hansen
Dullahan
I'll have another


My Quarter Horse:  Red Label Scotch




Laura's Love

See you'll later in the infield, look for me, I'm the one with the big derby hat drinking the mint julep.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, filled with human interest, adventure and love of life. You truly live the Abundant Life. Your pictures are amazing. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete